Epilogue

The trip to Romania has been very special to me. I'm moved by the manner how God had worked in the months leading up to the trip, opening doors and closing others to enable me to make it to Romania. I've been touched by the love and testimony shown to me by the Christians there. I've been humbled and encouraged by my team members. I'm told that my sharing have edified the church there. My eyes have been opened to the work God is doing in Eastern Europe. Truly, Jesus is Lord!!!



We have much to be thankful to God for - for the ability to serve, for the spirit of unity, for the love shared, for the joy experienced, for the tears shed, for his protection and for his wonderful presence with us.

Most important of all to me, i've had time to be quiet with God.
It really helped being away from it all. Sure, we had internet - but that was dial-up connection and we hardly had time to go online. Or maybe, going online just din seem to be that important!!!! This may seem trivial to some of you but to those who know me well, they know i practically live off the internet, going online the first thing i do when i wake up in the morning and logging off just before dropping off to sleep at nite.

Being away from it all and being alone and so close to God really helped. I have had to deal wif many issues, exorcised many demons, faced-up to many matters. As i stand now at the doorstep of a new chapter in my life, i feel prepared for it. I was glad also to receive some confirmation of my spiritual gifts.

What can i say save but to give all glory to God and testify to his greatness, his goodness and his love.



Finally, some prayer points:-

  1. Do pray for the Christians in Sibiu. Life is hard but they have so much joy in his work.
  2. Pray for the children, that they may grow up to be God-fearing and glorify God with their lives.
  3. Pray for the team members, that the lessons learnt and messages received from God will always be remembered and kept in our hearts.
  4. Pray for me - that God will continue to show his will to me.
  5. Lastly, pray for yourselves - ever considered mission work? You'll never know if its for you or not if you dun try it. And when you do, i'm confident that it'll be a life changing event for you.



Take care. God bless.

No comments: